Tuesday, March 13, 2018

NeNe Leakes Denies Ever Dating Shereé Whitfield's Boyfriend Tyrone Gilliams


People.com:
NeNe Leakes made it very clear that she has never had a romance with Shereé Whitfield‘s boyfriend Tyrone Gilliams.

On Sunday’s episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, the 50-year-old reality star addressed rumors of a relationship with Gilliams.

“I’m going to be very clear with you guys so you can never ask me again,” Leakes told her cast mates during their trip to Barcelona, Spain. “I have been married for over 20 years. I’m very much in love with my husband. Shereé and Tyrone, I’m happy for them. But I’ve never been out with Tyrone.”

“That’s Shereé’s man. … He’s not my man, he’s not my friend, he’s not my cousin, he’s not my neighbor. So whenever you bring up the name Tyrone, direct it to Shereé Whitfield,” she added. “You want to talk to me about a man? Talk to me about Gregg Leakes. ‘Cause I am Mrs. Gregg Leakes and have been for over 20 years.”

The problem was, though Leakes said questions about their relationship “keep coming up,” they hadn’t. In fact, no one had said anything of the sort.

“I didn’t even say you dated Tyrone,” fellow Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss told the audience. “Now you telling on yourself. Whatchu do, girl?”
 RELATED: Shereé Whitfield Wants to Build Another House

No comments:

Post a Comment