Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Vicki Gunvalson Admits That The Love Is Still Strong With Steve Lodge


Bravo.com:
Here's some evidence that Vicki Gunvalson and Steve Lodge are definitely still going strong and, yes, still experiencing firsts in their romance. In fact, the O.C. beau recently did something that was so adorable that his The Real Housewives of Orange County love just had to gush about it on Instagram.

"Well there is a first time for everything. While I was on my usual rushing to get to @cotofinancial on time, @stevelodge_oc handed me a lunch bag to bring with me. Thanks honey for always doing little things like this for me to show me how much you [heart emoji] me," she wrote. For the record, that was a turkey and avocado sandwich. (You can check out Vicki discussing if marriage is in her future, the clip above.) Vicki and Steve first started dating back in spring 2016. 

In addition to whipping up delicious-looking sandwiches, Vicki and Steve recently jetted off to Puerto Vallarta for some fun in the sun, and to catch up with some friends and family. And, we just want to note those smiles on their faces.
RELATED:  Here's Why Briana Culberson and Her Family Decided to Leave Orange County

No comments:

Post a Comment