Friday, January 5, 2018

Siggy Flicker Talks Leaving 'RHONJ': 'I've Never Been So Happy With My Decision'


BuddyTV.com:
Siggy Flicker has no regrets about her decision to quit The Real Housewives of New Jersey. The professional matchmaker, who joined the Bravo reality series in season seven, announced she will not return after the current eighth season concludes. 

"After much reflection and Bravo's support, I have decided that this will be my last season on The Real Housewives of New Jersey," Flicker said in a statement to Bravo's blog. "I am grateful to the network for allowing me to be part of this successful franchise and wish only the best for Teresa, Melissa, Dolores, Danielle and Margaret. At this time, I want to focus on my beautiful family, my growing business and some exciting new projects."

Flicker's decision to bid farewell to The Real Housewives of New Jersey doesn't really come as a surprise given her previous statements about her co-stars. Besides calling them "poison," she also painted herself as the outsider this season-- suggesting that everyone will turn against her.

Speaking to Radar, Flicker said, "I've never been so happy with my decision.'

"Everybody was stacked up against me," she explained. "I love Bravo and I love Andy Cohen but at the end of the day all the odds were stacked up against me and I chose my family."

Despite the turn of events, Flicker claims she doesn't regret joining RHONJ.
"I made the right decision and I would do it all over again," said Flicker, who also criticized the poor editing she got on the show. "I'm over the top, I'm loud, I'm full of life. I'm TV gold and I did not deserve to be treated the way I was treated."

No comments:

Post a Comment