Saturday, January 6, 2018

Nene Leakes Believes Two Ladies Should Leave ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’


CelebrityInsider.com:
And here we go again; Nene Leakes has revealed that it is time for the Real Housewives of Atlanta to update the cast and get rid of two ladies. Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams may need to secure their peaches.

According to Mrs. Leakes, two co-stars are dull, and their storylines have run their courses.

Not only does Leakes want Bravo to fire two of her former friends, but she has also already selected two new spicy and exciting stars to join RHOA, who could be her BFF Marlo Hampton and Eva Marcille Pigford.

The TV personality and business mogul revealed: “If I had it my way, I would get rid of two girls. In my opinion, yes, the cast should be changed up a bit. If I had it my way, I would get rid of two girls and bring in two new ones for some kind of excitement. You know, after a while with some of the ladies, they just don’t have it anymore, they don’t have anything going on exciting enough to be a main cast member.”

However when Leakes was asked to share the tow names she declined.

She said: “But I better keep who I think should go to myself because the moment I say anything, all hell breaks loose.” 
RELATED:  NeNe Leakes Upgraded From 'Grocery Store Cake' To This Masterpiece For Her 50th Bday

No comments:

Post a Comment