Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Kandi Burruss Denies Ever Trying To Proposition Kim Zolciak


PageSix.com:
Drama from this season’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” is spilling over to social media.

During Sunday’s episode, in which Kim Zolciak alleged co-star Kandi Burruss propositioned her for oral sex, the Xscape singer lashed out at the mother of six on Twitter.

“I’m sick of these bitches lying on me,” Burruss, 41, tweeted. “@KimZolciak I have NEVER wanted you or your box. And stop swearing on your kids while you’re telling lies. Lying ass bitch.”

In the Jan. 14 installment, Zolciak, 39, dished about Burruss while conversing with co-star Shereé Whitfield.

“On my kids’ life, if God strikes me dead, I wouldn’t let her,” Zolciak said, per People. “I’m not saying that to be mean, I’m telling you the f–king truth.”

Burruss shaded the “Don’t Be Tardy” star’s return to the ATL, saying, “Somebody’s really reaching for a permanent peach here … This is my house. You’re just a visitor!”

“If anybody is lying it’s you @Kandi You and your husband [Todd Tucker] are full on swingers f–king all kinds of girls and can NEVER admit it,” Zolciak posted. “And bitch if it weren’t for me there would be no house. Remember I built this house!”
RELATED:  Kandi Burruss’ charity donates over 300 gifts to families

No comments:

Post a Comment