Saturday, December 23, 2017

Siggy Flicker Is Quitting 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'


TooFab.com:
After two seasons on the show, "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Siggy Flicker is peacing out.

The reality TV star announced the news on Friday morning, telling Bravo's Daily Dish blog, "After much reflection and Bravo’s support, I have decided that this will be my last season on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I am grateful to the network for allowing me to be part of this successful franchise and wish only the best for Teresa, Melissa, Dolores, Danielle and Margaret."

"At this time, I want to focus on my beautiful family, my growing business and some exciting new projects," she added.

"Looking back at the show I truly wanted to make a difference for Jersey and in Jersey and I realized that I had too many obstacles working against me and I couldn't do it," she added in a statement to Us Weekly. "I feel like I lost the battle but I won the war because at the end of the day, everyone's goal should be … to be happy."

The matchmaker first joined the series in Season 7 and, in recent episodes, has gotten into a few explosive arguments with newcomer Margaret Josephs. Flicker -- the only Jewish New Jersey Housewife -- accused Josephs of being anti-Semitic after making a comment about Hitler during an argument. Josephs attempted to make amends on Wednesday's episode, but it took some time for Flicker to come back around. Eventually, she admitted, "I don't believe Margaret is anti-Semitic, I believe that Margaret is anti-Siggy."
RELATED:  'RHONJ' Star Margaret Josephs Sounds Off on Beef With 'Theatrical and Hormonal' Siggy Flicker

No comments:

Post a Comment