Thursday, December 14, 2017

NeNe Leakes and Porsha Williams Have Epic Fight While On 'RHOA' Girls Trip


RadarOnline.com:
NeNe Leakes and Porsha Williamsepic fight continued on this week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, with the two ladies screaming at each other during their disastrous girls’ trip dinner!

You deserve some discipline for what you did to Kandi,” Leakes screamed at Williams, who shouted back: “F**k you! You shouldn’t even be here!”

Leakes responded: “You shouldn’t either b*tch. You f**ked Kandi over. She had your back b*tch. You f**ked her over. She had your mother**king back b*tch. You sit on that show and lie every day with your lying a**. The door is closed.”

Williams was in tears over the fight, as Sheree Whitfield tried to comfort her. “I feel bad for her. She has no one else and it is my trip,” Whtifield said. “So, I wanted everybody to feel comfortable.”

Cried Williams: “We at dinner, the whole table leaves with the woman that is coming at me. I’m nobody’s victim but this breaks me down. Who the f**k is perfect at this table?”

Back in her room, Leakes tried to justify what she said on Watch What Happens Live that offended Williams so much. “A caller called in and they asked me for my opinion who would I get rid of and I said freak and fraud. Those are the two that I would get rid of right away. She’s making it out like I made a scene going all out saying fire Porsha.”

Williams told Whitfield that she wasn’t going to apologize to Leakes. “She’s done sh*t to everyone at the table. I’m not kissing her a**. I’m not.”
RELATED:  Porsha Williams Launches Her Own Hair Company

No comments:

Post a Comment