Saturday, December 30, 2017

Luann de Lesseps Checks Herself into Alcohol Treatment Center


People.com:
Days after her headline-making arrest, Luann de Lesseps is heading to rehab.

The Real Housewives of New York City star, 52, tells PEOPLE exclusively that she will be checking herself into a treatment facility.

“After the events of last Saturday night in Palm Beach, I am truly embarrassed,” she says. “I have decided to seek professional guidance and will be voluntarily checking into an alcohol treatment center. I intend to turn this unfortunate incident into a positive life changing event. Once again, I sincerely apologize for my actions. I have the greatest respect for police officers and the job they do.  My actions alleged in the police report do not reflect my core values and my law abiding character.
I am so grateful for the love and support that I am receiving from my family, friends and loyal supporters.”

De Lesseps was arrested Saturday and charged the following day with disorderly intoxication, battery on an officer/firefighter/EMT, resisting arrest with violence and threatening a public servant, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
RELATED:  Sloppy and smirking Luann de Lesseps arrives in handcuffs and a soiled dress for court appearance after night in jail as judge orders her to stop speaking when she addresses drinking problem

No comments:

Post a Comment