Friday, November 10, 2017

Margaret Josephs Tearfully Reveals Two of Her Kids Haven't Spoken to Her in 6 Years


People.com:
Margaret Josephs has been a ball of confidence during her short time on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. But on Wednesday’s all-new episode, the 50-year-old fashion designer let her guard down and got emotional about the private turmoil she’s been living with since the breakup of her first marriage– revealing that two of her three stepchildren haven’t spoken to her in the past six years.

“It’s devastating,” a tearful Margaret told fellow New Jersey Housewife Dolores Catania during a candid sit-down. “I think of them all the time, I look at their pictures on Facebook. It’s a sad, rough go of it.”

“You know when they say time heals all wounds? It doesn’t,” she continued. “There’s always that piece missing.”

The news was especially tough to hear considering Margaret had helped raise her stepchildren since she was 24, when she met and married her ex-husband Jan Josephs. She alleges her split from Jan contributed to the estrangement between her and her kids.

“I was madly in love with him. I can still say getting married to him is one of the top five best days of my life,” Margaret said of Jan, whom she wed in 1994 and was with for 19 years before their divorce in 2013.
Being 20 years older than Margaret, Jan had three children from a previous marriage — ages 8, 14 and 16. 

“He was a great father. He had custody of his children, they needed someone to love them and I was completely obsessed with them,” Margaret recalled of her kids, who are now 31, 37 and 39. “And then we had my son [now 21] and they were my entire life.”

That’s when the tears began. “When everybody got older, they moved out. And you know, my marriage started falling apart — it was very tumultuous. And I met [new husband Joe Benigno] and fell in love with Joe. I realized I have to be happy too.”
RELATED: Both Teresa Giudice And Margaret Josephs Break Down On The Latest Episode Of ‘RHONJ’

No comments:

Post a Comment