Monday, October 30, 2017

Tamra Judge Wants Vicki Gunvalson to ‘Go Home’ and Leave 'RHOC'


9news.com:
Tamra Judge wants her Real Housewives of Orange County co-star, Vicki Gunvalson, to flip her stance on her season 12 tagline.

“It's time to go home,” Tamra scoffs, referencing Vicki’s opening line this year, “I go big or I go home, and I’m not going home.”

ET caught up with Tamra at The Quiet Woman bar and restaurant in Corona Del Mar, California -- the scene of the now-infamous "That's not my plate!" dinner fight between Shannon Beador and Kelly Dodd.

“I think some work needs to be done, think some people need to go,” Tamra says ahead of filming the season 12 reunion. “When you have somebody that's constantly attacking your family and then turning around going, 'I'm the victim, I'm the victim, I just wanna have friends! I just want everyone to get along!' That's when it's hard for me, because if you really wanted to be friends … you probably wouldn't have done all these horrible things that you're doing to me.”

This season, Vicki has been involved in bringing back some old rumors about Tamra’s husband, Eddie, being gay. Tamra confronted Vicki about the rumors on a recent episode, and Vicki couldn’t explain why she keeps repeating them.

“She's been telling that rumor for about four years now,” Tamra shares. “Eddie says, ‘At least she's not calling me a criminal,’ or you know, ‘I don't beat my wife.’ Like, being gay is not illegal!"
RELATED:  Tamra Judge's "Reunion Jitters" Made Her Take Some Extreme Measures

No comments:

Post a Comment