Tuesday, October 31, 2017

LeeAnne Locken Regrets Hot Mic Moment, Reveals Reunion 'Epiphany'


AOL.com:
"Real Housewives of Dallas" star LeeAnne Locken has had quite the season: From extreme highs (getting engaged!) to extreme lows (contracting a flesh-eating bacteria) and every argument and hot mic moment in between, Locken has truly been through it all this year. And she's ready for a break.

"I'm done. Emotionally, I'm done," she told AOL Entertainment during a recent sit-down. "We've shot the reunion, and everything that's going to happen has happened. I'm sad about some of it -- most of it -- but as far as how I'm holding up, I'm Texas Strong. If a flesh-eating bacteria isn't going to take me out, then a freaking reality TV show won't either."

Locken told us that it took over three month to kill the bacteria, which she got towards the end of the cast's trip to Mexico during filming, and that she still has to undergo a second reconstructive surgery as a result. 

In addition to fighting a flesh-eating bacteria, the outspoken Texas native was constantly at odds with fellow cast member Cary Deuber this season. Their tense relationship took a shocking turn when Brandi Redmond told Deuber about the rumors Locken repeated to her just before undergoing surgery -- essentially, that Deuber's husband, Mark, had allegedly solicited men at a local gay bar in Dallas. It's a controversial moment that Locken wishes she could take back.

"I regret saying it, completely," she admitted to us. "I regret repeating what people told me, but I will say this: I had taken medication when I left my house. I don't like surgery, and I'm a control freak. You give me pills, and I'm going to fight those drugs and be aggressive. If you look at that boat scene where Brandi says what I said, the look on my face says it all: I don't even remember saying it! I knew I had said it, because I'd been told that information. I did not plan on repeating it, though."
RELATED:  'Real Housewives of Dallas' Finale Sneak Peek: Brandi Redmond Calls ���Bulls**t��� on LeeAnne Locken

No comments:

Post a Comment