Saturday, September 9, 2017

Camille Grammer Hangs Out with Season 8 Cast of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' at NYFW...Is She Coming Back?


TooFab.com:
Camille Grammer was flanked by the entire Season 8 cast of Bravo's "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Thursday at the Malan Breton runway show during New York Fashion Week, reigniting speculation she's returning to the show.

Bravo nor the reality star herself would confirm whether she's returning as a full-time or recurring cast member, but Grammer and her daughter Mason spoke with TooFab about having the "RHOBH" cast in the house for the runway moment.

"I can't say too much. I was thrilled to have the girls there, to be there to support Mason and they were fantastic," Camille told TooFab. "It was so much support and love for Mason from Lisa Rinna, Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle, all of the ladies. I don't think they've ever seen Mason in this capacity walking the runway. Kyle said she was tearing up because you know, when we first started this whole journey 8 years ago, Mason was just a young girl."

"I was so glad that the cast of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' was there to support me," Mason added. "Lisa Rinna was super supportive of me, I'm so thankful to her, and Lisa Vanderpump and everyone was so supportive and I was very happy that they came."

When asked about the positive Twitter reaction to photos of Camille alongside Vanderpump, Rinna, Kyle Richards, Erika Girardi, Dorit Kemsley and Teddi Jo Mellencamp, Grammer said "that's always good to hear."
RELATED:  Kelsey Grammer's Daughter Mason Returns to NYFW as Mom Camille Gushes on Instagram: 'My Angel'

No comments:

Post a Comment