Friday, August 11, 2017

Tamra Judge: 'I Would Never Abuse, Hurt or Neglect' My Daughter


FOXNews.com:
"Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tamra Judge is defending her parenting despite what her estranged daughter says. 

Judge, 49, took to Instagram on Wednesday to address daughter Sidney Barney's Facebook post that accused her of being a neglectful parent, People Magazine reported. 

"I want to say thank you to everyone that has reached out to me to see if I’m okay. I/We are trying our best to enjoy our vacation. Thank you to my Mom who is not taking this very well and feels the need to defend me. I love you Mom," Judge wrote in a since-deleted caption.

Judge is in Aruba renewing her vows with husband Eddie Judge amid the drama. On Monday night, Barney, who lives with her father Simon Barney, Judge's ex-husband, posted a lengthy Facebook message saying her mother was "mentally and emotionally abusive." 

"The reasons I left my mothers house are that she was neglectful (leaving us at home with no food or simply ignoring us entirely), she constantly put herself first and the biggest reason was that she was mentally and emotionally abusive. She was no mother to me," the 18-year-old wrote.
RELATED:  Inside RHOC Star Tamra Judge's Roller Coaster Relationship with Estranged Daughter Sidney Barney

No comments:

Post a Comment