Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Stephanie Hollman Reveals Big Changes She Made Going into Season 2 of 'Real Housewives of Dallas'


AOL.com:
This ain't her first rodeo, but Stephanie Hollman still made some changes going into Season 2 of "Real Housewives of Dallas."

The mother of two, who charmed Bravo loyalists last year with her quippy one-liners and her playful friendship with Brandi Redmond, recently opened up to AOL Entertainment about the pressure she felt while filming Season 1 and her new approach going into Season 2.

"Last year I felt like it was so serious," she explained to us. "I was so nervous all the time, and it's hard to trust the process when you're not sure what's going to happen. This time around was very different for me, though, because I trust Bravo and Bravo's fans more [than I did before]. I trust the process. It's easier to let your guard down when you do that."

One way that Hollman was able to relax a bit more during the four-month filming process was to reevaluate her household's dynamic in order to be more realistic about how much she could have on her plate at one time.

"I was smarter this year! Last year, juggling the kids going to and from school, that was a real struggle for me," she continued. "If things ran over with filming, I couldn't just call the school and be like, 'Sorry!' I never wanted to be that mom that's not dependable, so we hired an assistant/house manager just to get everything done. I just realized that I don't do well under stress, and I wanted to make sure my kids never felt like they couldn't do the things that they always could."

Hollman's struggle with dealing with stress was proven when she suffered a string of three car accidents while filming the show's first season. It was a scary reminder to take a step back.

"I don't know if you noticed, but last year I had three different cars during the ten episodes, because I had three different accidents during filming," she revealed to AOL Entertainment. "I would get so flustered! I wrecked my car, my loaner car and then my car again. I lost my insurance, so I also had to get someone to drive me around [this season]."
RELATED:  Behold, a new collection of Real Housewives taglines

No comments:

Post a Comment