Thursday, July 20, 2017

Joanna Krupa Gets Candid on Painful Divorce: 'I Spent Many Nights Crying'


FOXNews.com:
Joanna Krupa is opening up about her painful divorce from Romain Zago.

The “Real Housewives of Miami” star told In Touch magazine she was “caught off guard” when her husband of nearly four years asked for a divorce mid-December of 2016. The couple jointly filed for divorce July 10, 2017 according to TMZ.

“I spent many nights crying,” the 38-year-old model admitted. “It was the worst Christmas imaginable. I felt like my life had been turned upside down, and I couldn’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. I cried. I couldn’t eat. I probably lost about seven pounds.”

Krupa explained that their conflicting work schedules impacted their home life, prompting the marriage to crumble. Krupa added she married her friend and business partner, but not her lover.

“I was heartbroken,” she said. “He had wanted a family, but I was always traveling and made work my priority. As time has gone on, I’ve realized we were both unhappy.”

Krupa is now ready to move on and enjoy the single life.
RELATED:  Joanna Krupa frolics in Miami surf with ex Romain Zago one day after filing for divorce... before leaving early as he flirts with bikini babes

No comments:

Post a Comment