Friday, July 28, 2017

Gretchen Rossi, Slade Smiley Speak Out, Say They Are Sure Tamra Judge's Husband Eddie Is Gay



Inquisitr.com:
The rumors have flown in the past that Eddie Judge of The Real Housewives of Orange County could be gay. Of course, Eddie is married to Tamra Judge and their marriage seems to be doing well. All About the Tea shared, however, that Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley do think that Eddie is actually gay — and they are now speaking out about it.

Gretchen and Slade were on The Tomorrow Show and they spoke up about what their thoughts are on Eddie. Gretchen explained why she thinks that Eddie is gay, citing one particular situation, but it came across a bit confusing.
“We were filming; there was something that was said about, uh, Eddie at the table. Somebody brought up a situation that they walked into, and I simply asked the question, ‘wow, well do you know if Eddie’s gay or not?’ I asked a question based off of the information that was being given to me. I wasn’t there to try and call Tamra out or try and call Eddie out. It was nothing like that. And quite frankly, whatever their deal is, is between them, And I, it’s like, if I wanted really to out that, I could have done that a long time ago. It surprised me the story that I heard in that moment because I hadn’t heard that story before, and I was like, ‘wow like that’s pretty, pretty interesting.'”
Slade Smiley shared his thoughts, saying that nobody cares if Eddie is gay or not. The fans do care, but Slade feels like there is something else they care about a lot more, and it is the fact that if Eddie is gay, then Tamra Judge is totally lying about her relationship. If that is the case, then the fans would not be happy about that at all. Gretchen even thinks that if everyone knew the story she knows, they would agree with her. The thing is, Gretchen is avoiding telling the story, so all she has done is confuse the fans a bit more.
RELATED:  ‘RHOC’ Gretchen Says Her Lawyers Screwed Her In Stalking Case – Even Though She Won!

No comments:

Post a Comment