Sunday, July 2, 2017

Gizelle Bryan Launches Makeup Line, EveryHue


People.com:
No matter how many memorable fights one instigates or GIF-able one-liners one screams, Real Housewives haven’t truly made it until they launch a side hustle. The ladies have ventured into the workout video business, wine world and most often, the beauty realm. And the “word on the street” is that Real Housewives of Potomac‘s Gizelle Bryant‘s makeup line, EveryHue Beauty, officially launched and is available to shop now.

After two years of development, the brand finally debuted a tinted moisturizer (available in 12 different shades), a foundation brush and blending sponge. “I, with my silly self, thought it would take six months [to create]. This literally took me close to two years,” Bryant tells PeopleStyle. “There were some formulations that we came up with that were good but they weren’t great and I didn’t want to come out with something that wasn’t great that I didn’t believe in.”

Bryant’s goal to create the perfect product came from her frustration with the makeup industry. “I could never really find one foundation or tinted moisturizer that matched my skin tone that didn’t read orange or yellow or red so I had to mix things, which becomes expensive so I really wanted to create something in which you didn’t have to do that anymore,” she explains. “So it really required us spending a lot of time in the lab working on the formulations. EveryHue really blends into your skin and matches your skin tone perfectly.”
RELATED:  Gizelle Bryant's Advice for Beyonce on Raising Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment