Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Karen Huger Sets the Record Straight on Moving Out of Potomac


AOL.com:
Real Housewives of Potomac" star Karen Huger is still very much enjoying the view the top of Potomac society, even though she moved to Virginia.

The unapologetic scene-stealer was the talk of the town yet again during the Bravo hit's second season this year after news broke that she had left Potomac for good. Despite all of the gossip, though, Huger says that she "forgives" the rest of her cast mates. It's her ability to "go high" that allows her to rise above all of the drama, after all.

I recently caught up with "Real Housewives of Potomac" star Karen Huger at our offices in New York City to set the record straight on what really happened with her big move, why she doesn't hold longtime pal Charrisse Jackson Jordan's behavior against her and her deep love of DocuSign.

How does this season compare to last season for you?
I think it's stronger. It's real, and I've grown. I love that the viewers are getting to see the other side of me. I'm not just one-dimensional. Yes, I'm proper and I've gotten called a few things, but I'm also very down to earth and relatable. I'm glad that Bravo was able to show that this year. I'm only human.

What's something surprised you to find out about while watching the season back?
I'll say that the thing I learn the most when I'm watching the girls is that you really don't have a problem with me, but you want one. That was a little disheartening, and it doesn't concern me. I don't lose sleep over it, but I was still shocked by that. I'm sitting right here -- talk to me! Hello, let's have a real conversation, not a one-sided one. I love communication, and I love the girls. I think they're great, and we're all growing.

Monique and Gizelle's relationship hasn't had the strongest start. What do you think of their relationship? Do you think Gizelle came in not wanting to like Monique?
I think Gizelle said that herself! She likes hazing. Even her girlfriends from way back when say that she hazed them in the soritity. [Laughs] They're both very strong women, and they didn't get off on the right foot. I think if they give each other a chance, they would have a great chemistry, and I think they will. They're working on it, and at least they're both working on it.
RELATED:  Five Things You Didn’t Know About Karen Huger

No comments:

Post a Comment