Monday, May 15, 2017

Stephanie Hollman Undergoes a Bone Marrow Donation


BravoTV.com:
Stephanie Hollman is helping someone in need. The Real Housewives of Dallas mom is undergoing a bone marrow donation, it was recently revealed on Instagram. 

Stephanie's husband, Travis Hollman, first notified his Instagram followers of the news with a photo of his wife looking happy to make the donation in the hospital. "Proud of this girl! @stephhollman jumped on a flight last night to undergo a bone marrow donation, potentially saving the life of a much needed recipient," Travis shared. "She's a superhero in my books! I couldn't have asked for a more selfless, kind-hearted, caring wife and mother to our children. I love you baby! Please keep Steph in your thoughts and prayers as she goes under for the procedure!"

Travis later posted a photo of Stephanie in day two of her bone marrow donation. "She is doing this for a complete stranger," he captioned the pic. "They had to put a direct tube into her jugular and take all of the blood out of her body for two days at 5 hours each day. I am so proud of her." 

After the procedure, Stephanie thanked her fans for their love and support on Instagram. "If I could give you all a big, warm hug, I would! Thank you for all the kind messages and prayers you have sent over the past 24 hours! I promise, I have read each and every one of your comments, tweets, emails, DM's and text's. I could not be more blessed to have such wonderful internet friends!" Stepahnie gushed. "I have the most AMAZING nurse @atucky who has taken the best care of me, I couldn't be more appreciative!"
RELATED:  Stephanie Hollman shares why she went to therapy after joining 'Real Housewives of Dallas'

No comments:

Post a Comment