Thursday, May 11, 2017

Porsha Williams Breaks Silence, Says She No Longer Speaks To Phaedra Parks


PageSix.com:
Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Williams hasn’t spoken to Phaedra Parks since their dramatic reunion episode was filmed.

“You know, my uncle passed a couple of weeks ago and [Parks] did text me and offer her condolences,” Williams, 35, told Dish Nation Tuesday. “Besides that, I haven’t talked to her.”

Parks, 43, was fired from the show after revealing she spread a bizarre rumor that fellow castmate Kandi Burruss and Burruss’ husband, Todd Tucker, planned on drugging and raping Williams. A source close to Parks told Page Six that a producer told her the story, an allegation Bravo denied.

“[Parks] was like my best friend,” Williams fumed. “Someone I talked to on the phone every single day, and for me to feel like she had betrayed me like that, and the fact that I was sitting right there and watched her continue to lie on me about it, that’s the part I can’t get past and I don’t know if I ever will. Right now, I just can’t talk to her.” She added that she has a “soft spot for Phaedra, [but] it’s where you don’t want to be manipulated 

She added that she has a “soft spot for Phaedra, [but] it’s where you don’t want to be manipulated anymore. I just don’t want to hear anymore of it right now.”

Williams didn’t rule out a reconciliation in the future, however — just not anytime soon.

“I may get to the point where I’m strong enough to where I can talk to her and maybe we can work it out,” she said. “Right now it’s still so new to me. I haven’t even talked to the other girls.”
RELATED:  Is Phaedra Parks to Blame for Porsha Williams’ Drug Claims Against Kandi Burruss?

No comments:

Post a Comment