Sunday, May 7, 2017

Lisa Vanderpump Got Emotional Talking About Son Max's Search for His Birth Mom


BravoTV.com:
Season 7 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been emotional for the 90210 ladies. Controversies and controversial statements aside, things reached a different level of emotion during Part 3 of the RHOBH reunion when Lisa Vanderpump candidly opened up about the current status of her son, Max, and his search for his birth mother. We're breaking down some of the buzziest moments in The Daily Dish Morning After.

1.  A Mother's Love

During the reunion, the restaurant mogul confirmed that her son had found his mother after hiring a private investigator during a teary moment. So what's next? "I'm OK with it. I don't know why I feel tearful," she said. "I think he should [meet her]. And he said to me the most unbelievable thing. He said to me, 'I want to thank her.'"

2.  Doggone Cute

Is there a rivalry brewing between Vanderpump's equally-adorable pooches Giggy and Harrison? Not a chance. Why? Well according to Vanderpump, "The Gigster still reigns supreme and they're best friends." And that fact warms our heart.

RELATED: Who Is Lisa Vanderpump's Son's Birth Mother? Max Is Close To Meeting Her IRL

No comments:

Post a Comment