Monday, May 22, 2017

Could Sonja Morgan Ever See Herself Getting Married Again?


BravoTV.com:
Could it be that Sonja Morgan is ready for marriage again? We've watched The Real Housewives of New York City party girl have her fun in the dating department since her divorce from John Adams Morgan in 2006, but now it seems that Sonja might be more open to walking down the aisle.

"I definitely want to be married again, but I wasn't ready before. You know I had a 5-year-old daughter living at home [when I got divorced]. She's now 16, off to boarding school and my businesses, my hands were tied with the Chapter 11 reorganization and the movie lawsuit and now that's done. I had just started new businesses. I don't want to go into a relationship with the guy thinking he has to take care of me," she recently revealed to The Daily Dish. "I definitely don't want to go live with some guy. When I married my husband, I had to be on sure footing because these are very strong men and they will steamroll you. So now I'm ready. Now I feel like I can participate in a relationship as a real partner."

The days Sonja has been spending her time with a guy known as "the Frenchie," a 39-year-old hotelier who splits his time between NYC and France. No word on if he's the one, but we do know a bit more about what Sonja is looking for in her next life partner. "Someone who respects me and understands who I am and where I come from and where I'm going," she said. "And who wants to go in the same direction as me. Someone who obviously likes to travel. Someone who's international, cultured, educated. Someone who polishes the rough edges on me. And I'm a bubble, I need a rock kind of thing. But he's not gonna be the same as my ex-husband. He's gonna be different, I'm sure."
RELATED:  Is Sonja Morgan Ready to Send Her Daughter Off to College?

No comments:

Post a Comment