Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Erika Jayne & Dorit Kemsley’s Husband PK Finally Have It Out Over Panty-Gate


ETOnline.com:
Panty-gate is back on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, for better or worse. 

ET has your exclusive first look at the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season finale, which finds the cast at Villa Rosa for Lisa Vanderpump’s rosé launch party. The s**t hits the fan when Erika Jayne confronts Dorit Kemsley’s husband, PK, over everything he had to say about her (and her lack of underwear) earlier this season. 

“Did you ever say that I did that on purpose to seduce you?” Erika asks. “Did you ever say those words? Can you look me in the eye and say that?” 

“No,” PK says. “Because I don’t have a photographic memory. So, maybe that was a throwaway comment … I am upset, because I’m watching you gang up on my wife.” 

“Erika, I just said you were deliberately cold,” he adds. “You’re not deliberately cold. You’re inherently cold.” 

“Whatever,” Erika responds.

“I’m inherently cold, no doubt,” Erika scoffs in a confessional. “You don’t like me, get in f**kin’ line.”
RELATED:  Erika Jayne Jives and Shimmies Her Way to More Dancing with the Stars Action

No comments:

Post a Comment