Sunday, March 19, 2017

Kyle Richards Blocks Eden Sassoon on Twitter


BravoTV.com:
Since Season 7 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills finished filming, the 'Wives have had some time away from one another, so when asked who she's kept in touch with and who she hasn't, Kyle Richards revealed she had to take a social media timeout from one of the ladies.

While getting her hair and makeup done for the Season 7 Reunion, Kyle said, "I had to block Eden [Sassoon]. It’s not that I don’t want her to see my tweets, it’s that I couldn’t hear what she was saying anymore. I can take a lot, but the last, final straw was when she said something mean about my sister, and then did #Grandma, making fun of her, like that’s a bad thing. And I just thought, 'You know what? I just lost every little bit of respect I have for you.'"

Kyle admitted she didn't make a big public show of blocking her and isn't even sure if Eden knows.

"I don’t even know if she’s noticed. We’ll find out today I guess."

Kyle teases that she's only ever blocked one other person from RHOBH "who shall remain nameless." Hmmm...our guess is Brandi Glanville.
RELATED:  It’s getting hairy! RHOBH heiress Eden Sassoon fires back after Wendy Williams warns her of online boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment