Thursday, March 30, 2017

Bethenny Frankel Reveals That She's Single


People.com:
Bethenny Frankel is focusing on herself these days.

PEOPLE Now caught up with the Real Housewives of New York City star, who opened up about what’s been going on in her dating life since she joked on Snapchat that she was giving up sex for Lent.

“When is Lent over?” she demanded. “How long is Lent? Is it almost over?”

“Three more weeks? I don’t know if I’ll make it,” she quipped.

But all jokes aside, Frankel, 46, said she’s stuck to her promise so far, confirming that everything is “so far so good.”

“I’m on a good run, but I don’t plan on making it,” she added.

Frankel also took a moment to set the record straight on her current relationship status. (The Bravo star recently told PEOPLE she chose to spend Valentine’s Day alone, despite being involved with New York banker Dennis Shields, whom she’s been seeing since last year.)

“I like my life now,” she said. “I like men and I am not in a serious relationship. I’m liking this! I don’t know that I’ve ever really, really known how to date and be single like this.”

“I’m not stopping the car unless there’s something really great to get out for,” she added.
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel Says This Season's RHONY Trip Will Be "The Hangover Meets the Golden Girls"

No comments:

Post a Comment