Sunday, March 5, 2017

Bethenny Frankel on Boyfriend Dennis Shields: 'I’m Not Ready To Be Linked To Any One Person'


People.com:
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, Bethenny Frankel admits she’ll likely be alone on Tuesday night instead of with Dennis Shields, her boyfriend of the past year.

The Real Housewives of New York City star, who has famously sharing her romantic struggles on camera, is taking a break from their romance — but she’s not calling it a breakup.

“He’s still in my life,” she says. “I saw him last week for his birthday, but I’m not ready to settle down right now.”

Adds Frankel, 46: “The truth is, the world made it into something more than either of us have.”

“I care about him but the bottom line is he’s still married,” she notes. (Shields is in the process of divorcing his wife of more than 20 years.) “And I don’t want to stop the music yet. I’m not ready to be linked to any one person.”

“I’ve known him for 27 years and I care about him, but I’m keeping my options open,” she says. “I don’t know what the future holds.”

Still, she adds, “It’s not a heartbreak story, it’s a heart healing story.”
RELATED: Bethenny Frankel shows off chiseled body on Miami Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment