Saturday, January 28, 2017

Heather Dubrow Announces That She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Orange County'


EOnline.com:


The Real Housewives of Orange County is losing a housewife.

Heather Dubrow has announced that she won't be returning to the Bravo show.

"After a lot of careful thought and deliberation, I have decided not to return to RHOC this season. These past 5 years have been an incredible journey and I'm so proud to have been a part of such an iconic piece of pop culture," Heather said in a statement on Bravo's blog, The Daily Dish. "I am so grateful to Evolution Media, Bravo and the whole NBCU family for all of the incredible experiences and the opportunities RHOC has afforded me and my family. However, at this point in my life, I have decided to go in another direction and do what's best for my family and career. Should I change my mind, I thank Andy Cohen, Evolution and Bravo for telling me that the door is always open."


Heather and her husband Dr. Terry Dubrow joined the series in season seven and have showed the ups and downs of their family lives, including Dr. Dubrow's busy career, the craziness of raising four kids and the construction of Chateau Dubrow.

"It's a little bittersweet," Heather added in her podcast, Heather Dubrow's World. "I'm a little sad, a little nervous, a little excited."

Heather credits RHOC with giving her and her family more opportunities than they could have ever imagined like Botched, her podcast, her closet show and more. "Look, focusing on all the positive things, the show has been incredible for my family…So many things were born out of getting our creative juices flowing and being back on television and Terry and I working together. So it's done so much for us," she added.
RELATED:  How Heather Dubrow's Kids Influenced Her Decision to Leave 'RHOC'

No comments:

Post a Comment