Thursday, December 1, 2016

Porsha Williams Dishes on Laser Tag and the Argument Between Kenya Moore and Sheree Whitfield


Bravo.com:
Bravotv.com: Did you enjoy playing laser tag with the ladies?
Porsha Williams: OMG, I had so much fun! Some of the best moments on the show are when we stop talking about our personal lives and just start acting a fool and having a good time. It was a great distraction from the pettiness.


Bravotv.com: What was going through your mind during Kenya and Sheree's argument?
PW: I was sitting there bored... I feel like I have heard all those tired reads before. It just gets old, so I decided to dig into the food. I honestly don't get this ongoing rivalry between them. Why can't they just be glad and congratulate each other for achieving their dreams and owning a home? I was hoping they would get tired and let it go, but that didn't happen.


Bravotv.com: What did you think when Kenya called you guys out for eating during the confrontation with Sheree?
PW: Girl hush! If we have to sit here and listen to children bickering back and forth, we should at least get to enjoy the tasty treats! LOL!
RELATED:  Is Porsha Williams Pregnant? The 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Convince Her To Do A Little More Family Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment