Wednesday, December 21, 2016

'I Might!': Kim Zolciak Talks Possible Return to 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'


RadarOnline.com:
Kim Zolciak is already Tardy for the Party, but now she may be ready to return to The Real Housewives of Atlanta too!

“I love doing Don’t Be Tardy,” the 38-year-old revealed to Andy Cohen during her WWHL appearance when a caller asked if she’d return to the show that made her a household name. “I love Sheree, I really like Cynthia. I don’t know.”

“Sheree’s really awesome,” she explained. “Sheree and I had that one wig pulling situation, but ShereĆ© and I have known each other for 14 years, and she’s a pretty good person. And she introduced me to my husband. So I might go back and get her a man. We’ll see. I’m not opposed to it.”

Zolciak met her husband, Kroy Biermann, 31, at a charity event in Atlanta in 2010. Their meeting was documented for RHOA, and their wedding received its own spinoff.
RELATED:  Got It from Her Mama! Kim Zolciak & Brielle Biermann Are Twins in Stunning Throwback Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment