Thursday, December 22, 2016

Eileen Davidson Talks Saying Goodbye to her Mother and Defending Erika Girardi


BravoTV.com:
Just when I thought I was getting an emotional reprieve…

Going up to my mother’s house for the last time felt like a final goodbye to her. Even though I hold my mother in my heart, letting go of her things and her home felt like another way I was losing her.

My family and I have suffered an unbelievable amount of loss. My husband has been an incredible support system, but he’s grieving too. We’re all just trying to navigate this bumpy, winding road, hoping for it to smooth out eventually. But it has started to feel like it just keeps getting windier and bumpier.

I finally decided I needed someone like my amazing therapist Kelly to help me through this. Obviously, the journey is far from over, but it was a very helpful step.

Through all of this, I think about Jesse. He’s lost so many people on both sides of his family at such a young age. Going through what we all have, I’m reminded that our children are so much of what make life important and worth living. And having my kids, Jesse, Duke, and Vinny, is such an incredible gift.

Watching everyone else with their kids this week was a gift too. Lisa R.’s girls Delilah and Amelia are not only stunning, but they are hilarious.
RELATED:  RHOBH’s Erika Girardi and Eileen Davidson Get Into a Screaming Match on ‘Young and the Restless’: Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment