Thursday, October 13, 2016

Melissa Gorga Finally Admits She Got a Nose Job


People.com:
Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga has dodged questions and speculation about whether or not she’s gotten a nose job for years, but she’s finally coming clean.

On this week’s episode of the always dramatic Bravo franchise, Gorga’s frenemy co-star Jacqueline Laurita accused her of having not one, not two, but four nose jobs (in the midst of a dinner party screaming match). So finally, Gorga decided to open up — while putting Laurita in her place. “Let’s be honest, it’s the worst-kept secret that I’ve had a nose job, but it’s my secret to tell, not hers,” Gorga said on the show.

The 37-year-old reality star and mom anticipates some negative feedback for getting work done, but she says she’s not ashamed to admit it.

“It’s a personal thing,” the star told The Daily Dish. “It’s not hurting anyone. It’s your own business. Some people like to say, ‘Hey, I injected this, tummy tucked this,’ and that’s fine, too. It’s something that’s personal to me. It’s one of the very few things that is personal in my life at this point.”

It’s pretty clear Gorga’s rocky on-and-off friendship with Laurita won’t be mended anytime soon, either. “That was one of the things I wanted to keep to myself. Unfortunately, I had a crappy friend who has told the world for me,” Gorga said. “I have children, and there are certain things I don’t feel like I need to blurt all over the world.”
Ummm, someone might want to tell Melissa that as far as scandalous things you'd fear your children finding out about you, having had a nose job is on the extreme lighter side of the scale.

RELATED:  Jacqueline Laurita Accuses Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga of Banding Together Against Her

No comments:

Post a Comment