Monday, September 12, 2016

Teresa Giudice's Husband Joe Tells Melissa Gorga “I Put You Here”


2paragraphs.com:
On The Real Housewives of New Jersey episode ‘Driving Miss Siggy,’ while Siggy Flicker has mixed emotions about her 17-year-old Joshua getting his driver’s license (Joshua also now wants his parents to buy him a car), Joe and Melissa Gorga sit down after a long day of work. Joe is mad because he lost a big deal because he had to pick up the kids from school (Melissa was working at her new clothing boutique Envy). Joe hasn’t been shy about voicing his dislike of Melissa working outside of the home. But on this episode, he takes it to another level.
During a heated discussion, when Melissa thanks Joe for “manning up,” he says, “I manned up 10 years ago… I put you in a beautiful home.” Melissa points out Joe’s choice of words: “I put you here.” She adds “like you picked me up on 42nd Street.” Joe doesn’t help matters when he says Melissa’s new business endeavor is “a joke.” He explains: “What you do, you bring in crumbs. I bring in the cake. I don’t want what you bring in.” He says very calmly, “I don’t need your money, I need my wife.”
RELATED: Teresa Giudice's Daughters, Melissa Gorga's Children Walk the Runway at New York Fashion Week

No comments:

Post a Comment