Saturday, September 24, 2016

Amber Marchese Finishes Treatment After Second Breast Cancer Battle


People.com:
Amber Marchese has overcome her second battle with breast cancer.

The former Real Housewives of New Jersey star opened up to PEOPLE about her current health at WE tv's celebration of the return of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Thursday in New York City.

"I'm actually done with treatment," revealed Amber, 39. "Actually, two weeks ago was my last treatment. I'm clean, I'm clear and I'm just ready to get on with life."

Amber survived breast cancer in 2009 before going on to discover a lump, which turned out to be cancerous, in her right breast in April 2015. 


Of how the experience changed her outlook on life, the reality star says it's made her full of "love."

"Oh my god – I love people, I love life, I love my family and I appreciate everything," she said. "I mean, I just don't take anything for granted. Nothing's guaranteed." 
RELATED: Jim and Amber Marchese Slam Teresa Giudice— Have No Plans to Return to 'RHONJ'

No comments:

Post a Comment