Thursday, July 14, 2016

Vicki Gunvalson Apologized to Tamra Judge but Won't Admit Her Part in Brooks Ayers' Cancer Scandal


People.com:
Vicki Gunvalson is still working to repair her relationships in the wake of the cancer scandal surrounding ex-boyfriend Brooks Ayers, and in Mondays episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County, she appeared to make strides with longtime on-again, off-again friend Tamra Judge.

The two engaged in heated yet heartfelt conversation while seeing one another at a beach party thrown by new Housewife Kelly Dodd.

"I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" Gunvalson asked Judge. "I went about it the wrong way. I want to be us again."


Judge appeared to agree – but not before questioning whether the original Orange County Housewife knew Ayers was lying about his cancer diagnosis.  

"I just find it really hard to believe that you live in the same house with a guy," Judge said. "I mean, you would know if somebody had stage 3 cancer like that. Be honest, Vicki."

"I never knew," Gunvalson insisted. "I wasn't lying for him. I didn't know that he was lying to me. My love for Brooks was blind. Maybe I should have known better, but I didn't. I believed my man that I loved. Period."

"Honestly, I don't believe that," Judge told Gunvalson, calling her story "a hamster wheel of b-------" in a confessional. "I think Vicki will never ever admit she knew he was faking. This is why Vicki has a hard time making friends."

"This is my truth," Gunvalson said. "My truth is that I believed Brooks. I believed Brooks had cancer and I believe all you guys were in on trying to bring him down. And that was hard. Because you didn't like him."

"I don't like him!" Judge admitted to her. "He is a piece of s----. "

Judge accused Gunvalson of making up the lie to get people to like Ayers and questioned why Gunvalson hadn't admitted to her friends that she had trusted the wrong person. "Why don't you just come to your friends and say 'I'm sorry – I screwed up?' " she said. "We would all hug you and say it's okay." 
RELATED:  'Real Housewives': Tamra Judge confronts Vicki about Brooks' cancer controversy

No comments:

Post a Comment