Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Cynthia Bailey Opens Up On How Her Daughter Is Helping Her Cope with Divorce


People.com:
Cynthia Bailey may be separated from husband Peter Thomas, but the Real Housewives of Atlanta stars still paid homage on Sunday to what would have been their sixth wedding anniversary.

Bailey shared a solo portrait featuring the stunning metallic silver couture gown she wore to the couple's lavish 2010 nuptials, writing, "We were friends first…@peterthomasrhoa #july24th #weddinganniversary #6years #godsknowsbest #ingodshands #thisjourney #mydress #thisday #beautifulmemories #humbled #grateful #thenextchapter #noregrets #1life2live #prayersandpositivity #godknowsall." 


Thomas – who was surrounded by infidelity rumors when the couple separated in 2015 – also paid tribute to the anniversary with a suited-up solo shot he captioned, "July 24 is a day that will forever be a part of me. #AnniversaryLife #CynthiaBailey #BetterOffFriends."

PEOPLE caught up with Bailey at former Real Housewives of New York star Jill Zarin's fourth annual Luxury Luncheon in Southampton, New York, this past Saturday, and Bailey affirmed she is doing well – and ready to move on.

"I'm doing awesome," the model and entrepreneur told PEOPLE. "I'm at a great place in my life. I used to always say I just want to be happy. I don't say that anymore. Now I just say I want peace."

One big factor in her new outlook? A milestone birthday.

"I'm turning 50 next year, and it's a huge milestone for me," she says. "It's really important for me to wake up on my 50th birthday and just love my life – every part of my life. And that's real. 
RELATED:  Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Honor Wedding Anniversary Amid Divorce Rumors

No comments:

Post a Comment